UPSIDE-DOWN PEACH TART
- 6 peaches
- 100 ml Malamado Viogner
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 1 puff pastry (or short crust pastry)
- Wash, peel, and pit the peaches, then cut them in half and steep them in Malamado Viognier. Place them in the refrigerator to chill before plating. Malamado Viogner. Dejar en la heladera hasta el momento de utilizar.
- In a frying pan, preferably Teflon coated, add the sugar and place over low heat until the mixture turns into caramel, then add the butter.
- When the caramel has cooled a little, pour it into a pie pan, and add the peaches with the pitted side facing up.
- Place puff pastry or short crust pastry over the filling and bake until it is cooked.
Serve portions of tart topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.