MALAMADO MALBEC CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- 200 g semisweet chocolate
- 100 g single cream
- 100 g butter
- 20 ml Malamado Malbec
- Dark chocolate cocoa powder as necessary for coating
- Heat cream in a saucepan until it is just bubbling. Remove pan from heat and add chopped chocolate, butter, and Malamado Malbec.
- Stir with a whisk until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture in a rectangular pan, preferably with a lid. Set aside and refrigerate the mixture until it becomes solid.
- Using a tablespoon or a fruit spoon, form medium-sized balls of the chocolate mixture. Roll each ball in cocoa powder until coated. Place the truffles in a tray and refrigerate before serving.
- Serve them in baking cups or just make a pyramid. This is a perfect match for a cup of coffee and a glass of Malamado Malbec!